Thursday, May 21, 2009

it's been a year for firsts--part 1

i'm new at this whole blogging thing. we'll see how this goes.


this is my first blog, hence the "year for firsts"...and just to warn you...i am not a writer. my grammer and spelling is not going to always be perfect. i will try to be a clear writer. sometimes i have the urge to share what is on my heart and mind. this will be my attempt to do that. hopefully it will help with the jumbledness in my head.

i will also share some of my songs. that will be for a later post.

so get ready. you may or may not get blown away.

until then...peace and love.

2 comments:

  1. awesome! i'm excited... maybe we should get together and share some songwriting. :) here's my blog: www.growwhereyoureplanted.org.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very happy about this, dearie. I can't wait to see you soon! Love to you. (PS "Grammar") :o) But really, don't worry about logistics, just write your little heart out!

    ReplyDelete