Monday, February 1, 2010

--i'm not alone--

So I meant to post about this last week. But I get lazy and forget and I'm tired....and I could complain some more. But I was very encouraged to find out last week that another close friend of mine and I have very similar struggles, feelings, emotions, opinions...about our current state of life. I felt like I was a bad person for feeling the way I did about certain things in my life and I thought I was the only one...but come to find out I'm not. It is so nice to have someone else who understands what I'm going through and can relate to me. Sometimes I feel very lost, stuck, frustrated about where I am in life right now. There are a lot of things about it that I want to change, or need to change myself. I can't wish some things to happen, they'll just have to happen in their own time...and some things I'm going to have to take the initiative. But that takes courage, action, and will-power. So that leaves a lot of it up to me. And patience must be achieved on my part...for the other things in life that have not happened. I just find it very hard at this stage to be patient. Especially when there are so many things surrounding me right now that point to it[the "it" just is not a part of my story yet] Even though I got that darn "lucky" golden pig....we'll see if 2010 is "my year" or not.


On another note, I miss this time last year. It was one of the most rebellious and fun semesters of my life. Sometimes I need to be a rebel, just to add some spice to life. I could use spice now, because life is pretty bland right now. I just need a vacation. I need to go somewhere.....exotic. I'm thinking Vancouver to see the Winter Olympics...I must say I did enjoy watching the X Games....it was very...."attractive" [if you know what I mean] ;) And also pretty amazing. Those people are freaking talented...and crazy!

1 comment: