Monday, June 14, 2010

june 2010

Time is still flying by. The moments pass in the blink of an eye. I have no idea where the last year has gone. I'm so amazed at this fact. I graduated over a year ago from college. Weird. So not much has changed. I've had a lot on my mind that I've wanted to blog...I just never get around to it. A lot has happened in the past several months that has affected me greatly. The loss of my great-grandmother started the sequence of life-changing events. It's been a very hard loss to endure. I have an unsettled feeling about it. No closure. Because I'm not completely sure where she is. I wish I was 100% sure. And I feel slightly responsible for it. I had almost 23 years on this earth with her to ask the questions that I needed to ask. I just took her grumblings at other family members attempts to "save" her as her "yes" answer to the question--are you a believer? She took great offense to their attempts because she felt like she was saved. I just wish I knew her heart. I wish I could say for sure. It hurts my heart. It's one of the things that I feel so deeply about right now. I feel like I need to be more effective in my efforts to share the Gospel. Well enough about my failures right now. Life is hard. It really is. I need more time to really write about everything that has gone on. There's more to share. But I'll go to bed and hopefully write again soon. Until then...don't let the ones you love go another day without hearing the truth of the Gospel and without hearing about how much you love and care about them. I've learned how precious life is, but more on that another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment