Thursday, March 28, 2013

My Father knows best.

I'm so thankful that my Savior died for me.  I'm so thankful to have a way to the Father. I have the free[and very much undeserved] gift of salvation.  God loved me so much that He sent His Son to die for me and cover me with his precious blood and let His body take the most horrific beating...all for me. All because of Love. If only I could love the way Jesus does--unconditionally--and sacrificially.  This is not an easy thing to do.  But it's something I want to make a serious effort at doing.  Some people are easier to love than others, but we are called to love one another.  

This brings me to another thing I'm thankful for.  I'm thankful for God's mercy and grace shown to me and His love drawing me closer to Himself and for the freedom of having an attitude that is more like His.  Although, this is a continual process, I can say that He has changed me so much over the past several months.  My attitude is so different than what it had been and He has shown me things and given me the direction that I had asked Him for.  It's funny how His answers aren't what I wanted, but ultimately they have been for my best.  For that, I'm thankful.  He didn't give me my yes, because He knew the place I had thought about going--was not the place for me.  He's shown me that I'm in just the right place.  He's changing my heart every day and He has given me a new out look on the place He led me to almost 7 years ago.  


God is good.  ALL THE TIME.  


What are you thankful for today?   


PS.  Sometimes I ramble--so for whoever reads this---forgive my seriously lacking writing skills. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment