Saturday, March 20, 2010

a new job--sort of

So it's been an interesting week to say the least. A lot has changed at work. And as a result of a fellow employee being fired, I now have a new "job". I will now be in a classroom permanently. Starting today [kind of] I am now a teacher in the "Betweenie" room which is code for older infants/younger toddlers. So begins a new adventure for me. I know and love the kids in the room, and they seem to love me. My boss has complimented me so much over the past week, so I know that she really likes me. So right now...it's all good. And I think I've figured out what I'm going to do school wise. I'll update on that in another post. But I just wanted to give a quick update about my new job. :) It makes me happy and I'm super excited about working with these precious little kids--even if it's going to be a super huge challenge. Yay for biters, poopers, droolers, and criers. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment