Tuesday, January 19, 2010

a quick post...

So I've had a lot go on in the last week or so. I don't have time to post about it all but I'll just put it real fast...kind of like a taste of my next post[who knows when that will be] but yeah. So in a nutshell I thought I was getting fired from my job then almost decided to quit last week only to decide to stick it out for a few more weeks/months. I'm praying it's weeks, but I have to pursue another job if that's going to happen...or end up working for my dad....which is something I could easily do but I'm not sure if I want to do it....or if that would be best for me. So right now I'm trying to figure it all out while trying to survive work which equals not killing my back anymore than has already been "killed"....and trying not to catch the nasty stomach bug that's been going around. Gotta love working with kids. Especially ones that poop all the time. And speaking of poop....

I accidentally stuck my finger in a really super nasty poop today. Not the highlight of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment