Saturday, January 1, 2011

happy 2011.

Welcome to the new year folks. I pray it is one filled with many blessings. I know for me it's going to start off as a super crazy busy year with many changes. There are going to be some firsts for me this year, so stay tuned to hear about the craziness in my life! :) Okay, maybe not THAT crazy. But new and exciting things are happening. Some things are going to be difficult, and of course I really have no CLUE what God is going to do this year--He could completely change my direction--so we'll all see won't we?! :)

I will say it was nice to have a group of great people to ring in the new year with. My Lifegroup had our annual Christmas/New Years party last night. We had a progressive dinner that included tons of yummy food, lots of laughs, and a dirty santa gift exchange. [I got a Nickelodeon Super Slimer!] :) I'm so blessed to have some amazing Christian friends in my life. God really has spoiled me. On that note--I also have been super blessed with an amazing family--especially really awesome parents who have spoiled and continue to spoil me in so many ways. I'm so blessed to have parents who love me so much and want to see the best in life for me. It really is quite wonderful. It saddens me for those who don't have parents who show them love the way everyone deserves to be loved by their parents--the way God intended parents to be--like Him of course! I just hope that someday when I have children I can be just like my parents. I hope that I can be a godly example to my children the way mine have been to me over the past 24 years of life. Through thick and thin, the good and bad, the major ups and downs that we've had in our family--my parents have stayed strong and remained faithful to each other and to my brother and I--for that I praise God! I know it hasn't been easy--but I know that in this new year, He's got some amazing things planned for all of us!


So HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! I hope it is filled with lots of love, joy and blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment