Thursday, October 1, 2009

--almost ready to start!

So just a quick post to say how close I am to beginning my new job. I got my TB test, physical, fingerprints, and background check all done today. Woot woot for getting things done! I even bought scrubs to wear. I'm super excited about the Curious George one I bought today. I love Curious George. :)

If you're lucky, I might post a picture of me modeling it! haha.


It's so close. I'm so close to being a full time working woman. 4o hours a week. Every week. For the rest of my life. Ok, hopefully/maybe not the rest. I'm still banking on getting married and having kids someday. But I'm not sure how long that'll be. I've got to find myself a man first. That's kind of an important part of the equation. I need to figure out where/how to meet him.


Any suggestions?




<3 peace and love <3

1 comment:

  1. Pretty sure you don't want my suggestion! haha We need to just go to a bar! J/K

    ReplyDelete