Tuesday, October 6, 2009

--the job so far...

So basically I've only been working for two days, and my body already feels completely worn out. I guess that's what you get for working with kids, and I'm still getting use to working all day. I also got up at 6 this morning to go workout before work. I'm going to be doing that at least 3 days a week, so hello to my pillow at 10 pm or earlier and goodbye pillow at 6 am.....hmmmm not gonna like that so much. Nope nope. Right now I've been put in the 4's class while one of the teachers is out. I have not had any training or my orientation yet. So we shall see how I do...until I finally get my training done. So far I think the kids like me ok, although they don't like listening to much. Hopefully once my newness wears off, they'll listen better. So yeah, not too much to say. I just don't want to get sick, or fired. lol

I'm just glad I don't have diapers to change, just beware of those that still wet "the bed" aka their cots during nap time. I had two of those today...thankfully the other teacher was still there to help clean it up...yeah, kids are messy, dirty little things. And crazy. There are some hilarious ones, especially when they start busting out in song. Michael Jackson is their favorite, but I've also heard "shut up and put your money where your mouth is..." yeah, I stopped that before it got any further. Out of the mouths of babes....you will hear any and everything.

It's Fire Safety week, so tomorrow the firemen are coming. Can I get a woot woot? ;)


Come on you know me....I might be meeting my future husband tomorrow. hahahahahahaha


Ok, it's time for bed. I'm beat. More updates to come.



PS. I have a Baby Gap model in my class. He's super cutie. For real. Toooo bad he doesn't have a 23 year old brother. Yep. Way too bad. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Ah haha your blog is great! Woot Woot for a good looking Fireman! If there are 2 cuties pass one my way! Glad you like the kids and hopefully they will respond better to you being in charge after a few more days! Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete