Monday, October 19, 2009

moments of insanity

Today, I thought I would go crazy. I thought I would lose my mind. I was going to pull out all of my hair. I was going to strangle someone...or something. I was going to scream. I was going to explode. Whew. It was a crazy day full of many moments of insanity. I was put in charge of the two year old class because both of the teachers were out sick. Yeah, I've only been in that class subbing for the past 3 days...now 4. Yeah, not my idea of fun. They have a super hard time listening. There is a lot of screaming, hitting, and crying, and times where I truly believe all of the children are deaf. Because they do not like to listen when I call their names to say...come go potty, clean up that center, don't hit her/him, don't eat rocks/crayons/whatever it is they may put in their mouths...and on and on. Wow, it was super crazy. Yeah, then one of my kids threw up. Yes, fun stuff. Good times. So lots of poop and the smell of throw up. Needless to say, when I went home for my break I didn't want to go back. In fact, I was ready to quit. Wow, thank goodness I got through. By a miracle from God, I made it through. I hope tomorrow is a better day. I mean it will be a new day, but I just hope no barfing kids. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment